Statistics Tab consists of three segments:
- Measurements statistics - shows the best, the worst, minimum, mean and maximum measurement values
- Diagram - hypertension classification of your measurements
- Blood pressure factor - it is simply a systolic+diastolic, with that you can have overall perspective over your health
- The best - measurement with the best values according to hypertension classification
- The worst - measurement with the worst values according to hypertension classification
- Maximum - shows maximum values that could be found in your measurements
- Mean - shows mean values that could be found in your measurements
- Minimum - shows minimum values that could be found in your measurements
This diagram shows what portions of your measurements belong to which hypertension category.
Blood Pressure Graph
Blood pressure graph represents propagation of your measurements across blood pressure categories. You can see how many measurements are classified as a hypotonia(under lines of heart icon) or measurements, which says that pharmacological treatment may be required (above pill icon).
With blood pressure factor you get overall perspective over your measurements regarding hypertension.
This graph simply shows how many measurements are classified to which category in a specific time.